[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Custom Login

ghyoju do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 25 17:02:30 EST 2007

Hi bdaw,

The IdentityLoginModule class you mentioned is in package
org.jboss.portal.identity.auth  and extends org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsernamePasswordLoginModule
but the one I found in jbosssx.jar is in package
org.jboss.security.auth.spi and extends org.jboss.security.auth.spi.AbstractServerLoginModule

I need to use the one you mentioned (gave the url for) as I need to use the method getUsernameAndPassword() from class UsernamePasswordLoginModule. Which jar should I use?

Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022116#4022116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022116