[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Combining list and all CRUD functionality on a single pa

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 04:21:50 EST 2007

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : It's completely a matter of taste :)

Is it really?
I'd like to show my list with key fields only and my edit form with fields for each detail for the selected item.
So when do I start a conversation? On each select? Or do I need to show the edit form with all fields disabled first and only enable fields when user clicks a "start edit" button ? This would be awkward interaction design and time consuming due to the extra server roundtrip.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022297#4022297

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022297