[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: concurrent access to SFSB using SEAM Remoting

zdaler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 05:02:59 EST 2007

Thanks for you answer.

Looking at the code inside the Conversation Manager we saw that if there is a concurrent call to a locked conversation context : a new temporary one is created :
         log.debug("No stored conversation, or concurrent call to the stored conversation");
  |          initializeTemporaryConversation();

This lead to our problem since the concurrent-request-timeout is set to 1 sec by default. Setting this parameter to 20s did the trick : each request would wait enough time for the previous request to be completed.

in components.xml :
	<core:manager concurrent-request-timeout="20000" ...

Maybe you could add a note in section "3.1.10. Concurrency model" mentioning this parameter ...

In our case, it was really strange to have a new temporary (and empty !) conversation created to handle requests from a long running conversation ... maybe it solves some of your use-cases (?) ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022318#4022318

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022318