[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Begin conversation *before* entering a method

schmatz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 06:55:08 EST 2007

Hello all,

I have this login method:

@Begin(join=true)
  | public Object login()
  | {
  |   return Identity.instance().login();
  | }

The semantics say: begin (or continue) a (the) conversation after returning not null resp. no exception occurred. But I want to switch the order. Intentionally, I want the conversation to begin before the login method is entered. Is that possible somehow?

I need this "switched" behavior because my User entity is CONVERSATIONAL-scoped and I want it to live as long as the user is logged in.

Greetings,
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022367#4022367

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022367