[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP in JBoss 2.6 Alpha 2

ravindra reddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 07:13:31 EST 2007

yh there is problem with proxy settings..

initially i included proxy settings in run.bat file..
by doing that i am able to add my portal as a consumer for the producer i specify,but unable to get portlets in management portlet. its giving the same above specified error.

then i wrote a portlet in which i am setting the proxy connections(java code). so each and every time i login to my portal i have to run this portlet atleast once and have to retrieve portlets in management portlet from the remote producer. only then i am able to get those portlets.

can't i replace portlet with proxy settings with some other stuff. so that soon after i login i can go directly and can retreive portlets from remote producer in management portlet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022375#4022375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022375