[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Declarative Security and Portlets

karink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 07:26:36 EST 2007

Hi Julien,
just to summarize your answer and to verify if I understood you correctly

1) There is no role-based declarative security for portlets defined by portlet spec.

2) For local portlets in JBoss Portal it is solved by securing portlet instances.

3) For WSRP, JBoss Portal has no solution currently. Neither propagation
of a User id, nor role based access control is solved. If we need something
there, we should implement it ourselves.

Regards
Karin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022382#4022382

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022382