[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: EJB3 and JBossWS (JAXWS), is WSgen even needed for botto

santhoshitha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 08:13:18 EST 2007

hey bk8133, thanks a lot for the last post. without that i wouldn't have known that the issue was with jdk 1.6. i have been trying to deploy my web services(hello worlds) in vain since my java_home was set to jdk 1.6.0 :)

i have been in the same situation as u have, evaluating web service stacks and implementations, and we here have also decided to go ahead with JSR181.

thank u again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022403#4022403

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022403