[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Siebel Resource Adapter for JBoss

mandarkul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 08:46:44 EST 2007

I have developed a customized Siebel Resource Adapter.But I am really confused to see that "matchManagedConnections" method of ManagedConnectionFactory is never getting invoked during the lifecycle of the application.Also I am confused as to where I can specify the minPoolSize and MaxPoolSize parameters for my Resource Adapter Implementation.I tried specifying paramters as "min-pool-size" and "max-pool-size" in ds.xml but it did not help me much.
So I would appreciate if anyone can help me in this problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022424#4022424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022424