[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Begin conversation *before* entering a method

schmatz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 14:18:24 EST 2007

"baz" wrote : BTW: when the user logs out (via identity.logout the session is invalidated and all Objects are removed.

Oh, I didn't know that identity.login starts a session and logout invalidates it.

"baz" wrote : Putting entitys in conversation scope is fully supported in Seam without the need to change the behaviour of the framework.

I know. You misunderstood me. I don't want to change the framework behavior.

"baz" wrote : When you want really the login within an conversation, start the conversation when you render the login page. (eg propagation="join").

I thought of that but know I think it's not the best idea I had... ;-)

"baz" wrote :
  | Understanding conversations is one of the hard part of seam. But the docu about that becomes better and better and is now in a good state for easy understanding.

That's totally true! The big mistake on my side was that I didn't know that identity.login starts a session. Now things become clear to me....

Thank you for that,
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022628#4022628

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022628