[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JBOSS SSO on JBOSS4.0.5 and Vista

nipunbatra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 15:04:07 EST 2007

Hi

I have a strange issue, I have 4 applications

Application 1, Running on Vista and JBOSS 4.0.5
Applocation 2,3,4  Running on Win XP and JBOSS 4.0.3

Note: I have updated tomcat patch on JBOSS 4.0.5

The issue whcih I am facing is like following

A)  If I login into Application 1 and from there I go to partner applications (2,3,4) SSO does not work.

On Further investigation I found that, when I login to Application 1 I do get SSO Token however the mement I go to partner sites I get Logout token. Dont know why.

Another strange thing is ..... if I login first into Application 2,3,4 (any) and then go to application 1 or any other partner website, SSO works fine

The second strange thing I noticed

If I start my jboss fresh(4.0.5 where Apllication 1 is running) and login into Application 1  and then go to partner applications (2,3,4) SSO works fine only for the first time. After this if I open another browser and do the same steps SSO does not work.

Any suggestions

Thanks in advance
Nipun

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022652#4022652