[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & Maven2

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 15:06:47 EST 2007

"ido_tamir" wrote : Are there any plans to add deployment to Jboss (maybe even exploded to the archetypes)?

If I may answer for Fers: Yep

I already discussed with Fers that I would try to get the embeddable  ejb3 things working (within testng and the microcontainer). After getting more and more insane trying to figure out the Jboss CVS (it is hell in there) to get the ejb3 project and all it dependencies, I discovered that CVS isn't used anymore and that the project is moved to SVN.  I here by want to thank those people that keep the jboss.org site up to date ;). Now that I checked out the SVN project I feel that things are becoming much easier. I am not there yet but very soon I will have my own compiled embeddable ejb3 lib.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022655#4022655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022655