[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - #{identity.login} vs. Identity.instance().login()

schmatz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 15:50:09 EST 2007

Hello,

again a question concerning the built-in identity variable.

My scenario:

1. I have a SESSION-scoped User entity which is outjected in my Authenticator class.

2. My CONVERSATION-scoped EJB injects that User entity.

So far so good. Now, if I use #{identity.login} everything works fine. The User entity is available within the EJB and the user's props are displayed in the user form (which needs more than one req-resp-cycle to get there)

But if I define a login() method in my EJB which performs the login 	programmatically with Identity.instance().login() then my EJB's reference to the User entity is null and the user form is empty

mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022673#4022673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022673