[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Avoid beanshell-scripts (.bsh) deployment

wosammada do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 16:49:49 EST 2007

My application is running in the default environment of
JBoss Application Server 4.0.3SP1 and contains some beanshell-scripts.
Because the beanshell-scripts should only be used by the JBoss Application Server as static content (there is a proprietary application, started by an servlet, wich uses these files).
I removed default/deploy/bsh-deployer.xml and added in the
default/conf/jboss-service.xml the suffix .bsh for the deployment filter. Nevertheless JBoss-Application-Server-Sub-Deployer tries to deploy the .bsh-files wich are archived in an application-module-jar-file.
For beanshell I use bsh-2.0b4.jar which is also contained in the application-module-jar-file.
I started the JBoss-Application-Server once default/lib containing bsh-1.3.0.jar and once default/lib containing
bsh-2.0b4.jar generating the same error-message:

22:35:21,683 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: