[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Request4Advice: Defining ProcessInstance Var's in Pageflow

mgombocz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 26 19:41:38 EST 2007

Hi,
maybe I am thinking to complicated, so I'd appreciate getting any tipps...

I have defined a pageflow and I'd like to present a "step counter" on each page (e.g. "Step 1 of 4", "Step 2 of 4" etc.).

I'd like to define them directly in the pageflow, e.g. "#{totalPages}" once at the beginning and "#{currentPage}" for each page node. These EL expressions will be in the pages for presentation as well.

Maybe I don't see the wood for the trees, so thanks in advance for any hints.

Manuel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022782#4022782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022782