[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Siebel Resource Adapter for JBoss

mandarkul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 00:35:45 EST 2007

Hi weston,
Thanks for your reply.Now I am able to configure the pool as per the desired prameters.The problem that I am facing is my connection is not returned backto the pool. Can you tell me what I need to do ?
I am using a NoTxConnectionFactory.I read in many of the forum answers that JBoss closes the connection(puts the connection backto the pool) only when the transaction is either commited or rolled back.
Can you guide me how the things will happen when transaction is not supported by the Resource Adapter?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022847#4022847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022847