[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem with sending a mail using notify=

bazoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 04:34:02 EST 2007

Actually I think I might be trying to do something which isn't allowed. The process definition in question uses swimlanes for assignment, and those swimlanes are implemented as groups. Hence I'm guessing that the "notify" attribute can't send an email because groups don't have email addresses.

However, quite often groups *do* have group email addresses and it would be worthwhile being able to notify a group inbox through the "notify" attribute.  Is this something that anyone else has come across?

Cheers
Matt

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022939#4022939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022939