[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: 1.1.7RC1 CCE: org.jboss.seam.Model (also with CVS 1.2.0)

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 07:13:13 EST 2007

The exception seems to mislead.
Everytime i call this function

  | 	@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
  | 	public List<E> findAll() {
  | 		List<E> list;
  | 		list = getSession().createCriteria(entityClass).list();
  | 		return list;
  | 	}
  |  the program raises exceptions but i also get an
org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection
when this function is called.
The session is a Hibernate session. I am able to login (which does a databasequery) i am able to use HibernateEntityQuerys but the above code will fail.

Chanching the seam librarys back to 1.1.6 (making only security related changes loggedIn vs success and so on) all works fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022996#4022996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022996