[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ClassCastException while getting reference to Connection

mandarkul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 08:47:44 EST 2007

Hi

I am writing a custom Siebel Resource Adapter using JCA.I am facing a couple of difficulties.
1) I can not see my connection being returned back to the pool once the client invokes a close method on the connection object.
2) I can not see any evidence of "close" method of "ManagedConnection" upon server shutdown.Due to which I get a "Socket" exception after executing the application for sufficient requests.

I am in Pune and if you dont mind I would like to have a conversation with you regarding the same issues.If you give me your contact number then I can call you up. Please help me. I need your help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023030#4023030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023030