[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Specifying what host to deploy a EJB3 web service using JSR-

elponderador do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 10:08:29 EST 2007

I have tried configuring something inside the web xml to point to the web service as mentioned in the examples:

  | <servlet>
  | 	<servlet-name>WsAPI</servlet-name>
  | 	<servlet-class>some.package.WsAPIImpl</servlet-class>
  | </servlet>
  |
  | <servlet-mapping>
  | 	<servlet-name>WsAPI</servlet-name>
  | 	<url-pattern>/SomeService</url-pattern>
  | </servlet-mapping>

But as I soon realized this only tries to instantiate WsAPIImpl, not access it as an EJB. Using the web.xml together with jboss-web.xml and the <virtual-host> tag was the only way I could figure out how to specify the host I want the webservice to be deployed or accessed on. As mentioned that does not work for EJB based web services.

Anyways, anyone have an idea of how to accomplish what I am mentioning?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023088#4023088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023088