[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: xmbean as service... and two more questions

jiwils do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 10:11:19 EST 2007

"vitor_b" wrote : But still i need a small clarification or confirmation: Persistence applies only to situation when we redeploy our mbean or restart server?

I am not sure that your question is clear.  Based on the persistence policy you select, it will do different things.  MBean redeployment and/or server restart really isn't related.

"vitor_b" wrote : And where jboss stores persistence state for mbeans?

JBOSS_HOME/server/SERVER_NAME/data/xmbean-attrs is the default location.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023090#4023090

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023090