[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & Maven2

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 13:31:28 EST 2007

I wonder how the JBoss developers develop... I have been trying to build the ejb3 library from the Jboss_4_0_5_GA Tag (SVN) for some time now. But there are just errors in the other projects that are unsolvable.

Can't someone from the JBoss crew explain me how to do it (or referrer me)?

I have been thinking of another solution to get the missing embedded ejb3 parts. Maybe I will try to rip it out of the jboss-ejb3-all.jar file and create my own jar that only contains those parts that I want. Maybe I will try that tomorrow...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023220#4023220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023220