[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Help getting all tasks for a user

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 16:53:52 EST 2007

Hello,

I am trying to get all the tasks for a user.

By all tasks, I mean any task for which the user is:

a.) the actual actor

b.) a pooled actor

Is there a method in the API's that supports this?  for example,

  |   jbpmContext.setActorId(someId);
  |   List tasks = jbpmContext.getEVERYTASK();

No, I don't mean, give me the tasks for which the user is a pooled actor and the actorId is null (as I've seen recommended in other posts on this topic in this forum - that approach seems a bit too obscure me speaking as user/consumer of this framework).

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023299#4023299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023299