[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: wscompile fails to generate artifacts for included xsd

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 19:46:45 EST 2007

I'll investigate the NPE. For JBossWS 1.0.3.SP1, the stack trace points here:

   private void processOperationInput(Definition srcWsdl, Operation srcOperation, WSDLInterfaceOperation destOperation, PortType srcPortType)
  |    {
  |       Input srcInput = srcOperation.getInput();
  |       if (srcInput != null)
  |       {
  |          Message srcMessage = srcInput.getMessage();
  |          log.trace("processOperationInput: " + srcMessage.getQName());
  |
  |          QName wsaAction = (QName)srcInput.getExtensionAttribute(Constants.WSDL_ATTRIBUTE_WSA_ACTION);
  |          if (wsaAction != null)
  |             destOperation.addProperty(new WSDLProperty(Constants.WSDL_PROPERTY_ACTION_IN, wsaAction.getLocalPart()));
For some reason an operation's input message is being set to null, normally when a message is not found you get an error message.

I noticed you have a duplicate port type definition in hello.wsdl, you don't need that as long as you import another WSDL document that defines it. This probably won't fix the problem but is a step forward.

I'd appreciate if you zipped your project and sent it to me so that I can investigate more quickly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023393#4023393

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023393