[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Shared session context

dkrleza do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 02:31:58 EST 2007

Hello!

Well, what we need is shared session context between multiple WEB modules inside single enterprise application. I know that this is not allowed by servlet specification, but...

Few other app.servers support that: BEA, WAS. Well, this feature is very interesting because you don't need to transfer security credentials between WEB modules and create separate session context for every WEB module. It doesn't matter which WEB module creates session context, other modules can read and use it.

I have read somewhere on the Internet that JBoss doesn't support that YET and that the JBoss team has decided to add this feature in version 4...

Any news about this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023508#4023508

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023508