[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - can't aopc a ejb2.1 slsb?

peixubin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 03:21:16 EST 2007

when I aopc a ejb2.1 slsb class,deploy it to jboss4.0.3+ .the server always complain the following error messages:

  | 15:56:06,864 WARN  [EJBDeployer] Verify failed; continuing
  |
  | java.lang.VerifyError: (class: ydxt/ejb/session/FyglManagerBean, method: ydxt$ejb$session$FyglManagerBean$getFyks$aop signature: (Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/util/Collection;) Illegal constant pool index

if I usr loadtime waving,it works correctly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023523#4023523

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023523