[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: integration with Trinidad (ADF)

hamtho2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 04:29:51 EST 2007

okay.
After doing some more research on that topic, I solved this problem myself.
All you have to do is to include the aj4-trinidad.jar, provided at the ajax4jsf website and everything works smoothly.

Although I used the 1.0.6 you still need the 1.0.5-a4j-trinidad. This was a bit confusing as I thought it might already be included in the newer version.

Maybe someone might get into the same problem - so this might help.

Thomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023539#4023539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023539