[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - conversationStack empty?

schmatz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 06:04:49 EST 2007

Hello all,

I use Seam 1.1.6 and the Breadcrumbs example of the docu doesn't work for me. I've put the following on my page:
<t:dataList value="#{conversationStack}" var="entry">
  |     <h:outputText value=" | "/>
  |     <h:commandLink value="#{entry.description}" action="#{entry.select}"/>
  | </t:dataList>
But the conversationStack seems to be empty because no 'breadcrumbs' are displayed.
(and yes, Tomahawk is installed)

Can it be that I have to declare the conversationStack in the componentsl.xml? And If so how to do it?

Greetings,
Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023575#4023575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023575