[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.2 released

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 06:19:15 EST 2007

Yesterday afternoon (Europe) someone pointed out Seam to me, and as 1.1.7.RCx was up and running in minutes I actually enjoyed it for a few hours too ;-) Thanks for the new 1.2!

Is there any reason to stick with jems-installer-1.2.0.BETA.jar as indicated on labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossseam/download/?

The wiki and the Getting Started actually state 1.3.0.BETA could be used too, but the latter is quite explicit as for JBoss for Seam 1.1.5.GA:

anonymous wrote : For Seam 1.1.5.GA, download JEMS installer 1.2.0.BETA3 and install JBoss AS 4.0.5 with the ejb3 profile selected. Do not install any other version of JBoss, and do not try to install JBoss using any other profile, not even the all profile.

A JEMS installer 1.2.0.GA has been available at SourceForge.net since January, so I'll try that, just for fun...

Thanks again,
Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023579#4023579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023579