[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Resource Not Available during shutdown

alanmoor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 08:33:27 EST 2007

Hi Ragini,
  I am sorry, but we were not able to overcome this.  So as not to waste a lot of time on it (time = money), we decided to just kill the JBoss process as opposed to allowing a graceful shutdown.  This had the desired effect.  There is, of course, some risk in this approach, but we deemed it justified.  Normally, people should not be on the system during a scheduled outage anyway.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023652#4023652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023652