[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Choosing JBPM?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 09:28:34 EST 2007

Ed... Uhmm yes and no, Never used the word 'not' in the forum search. I often use google. could be that the keyword not is not working. That would be a shame. Still... people should at least try to search this fine forum, and if nothing comes up, post a question and MENTION they did not find anything.

Oh, and btw, yes, things are a bit looser in the Netherlands. Funny, everywhere I come in the Caribbean, especially Jamaica, they do not understand that I do not smoke pot (heck I don't even smoke at all) and never go go a prostitute (even though I'm not married and no girlfriend at the moment)

Regarding the search functionality, I'll urge the jboss people to hurry with the new forums since we have problems using them in the way they are. Thanks for telling me this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023703#4023703

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023703