[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - migration path from ejb2 to ejb3

mohali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 10:38:23 EST 2007

We are planning to port our web app currently deployed on weblogic 8.x to jboss and we have quite a lot session and entity beans to be ported to ejb3 spec.

Does the jboss  app server (4.x or upcoming 5.0) provide utilities/scripts (or ide plugins) to migrate ejb2 based session and entity beans (with ejbgen tags)vto ejb3 spec bases beans? If it does, then will the migrated code be portable to other (non jboss) EJB3 compliant containers?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023759#4023759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023759