[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Stateless Process Engine executor threading issues

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 16:08:54 EST 2007

You might be right. And that probably explains the behaviour I'm observing, but how can I actually signal a Token if I'm not hold to a Context.
Execution of nodes should occur within a Context, as long as I know, and since I signaling every node in the execution path, the execution get's done right.
For what I understand from the sources, JBPMContext is bound to the execution thread, and for that reason, seems multi-threadable. As long as I instantiate one JBPMContext in a new thread, the one dispatching the http request from my ws faccade, it should scale properly.
Probably there is an issue with such a load for Hibernate, or something else that escapes my eyes.
 Also, I don't want to persist results from executions, or at least only the minimal required, the process instance result, but I don't see any way of disabling this, or any other superflual services for my needs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023965#4023965

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023965