[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Classloading problem I think.

holtak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 18:47:15 EST 2007

After 3 weeks with seam and my app getting bigger I realise the same problems.

Injection of components randomly fails. I still got no pattern, when this happens. Fast clicking seams somehow to force it, as somebody alredy mentioned.

The NPE occurs at exactly the same place as in this bug report. Maybe there is something common.
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4052

Oh and it happened with Seam 1.1.5 and it happens with Seam 1.2PATCH1. I skipped 1.1.6.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024026#4024026

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024026