[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple Window/Tabs isolated conversations

h.cahyadi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 21:07:46 EST 2007

In the version 1.2 is there any changes with the .xml file descriptor, coz I look at the JIRA and found some changes, to the descriptor file, if in my application architecture I separate the business logic and the presistence logic, can I still used the entity query, currently I stuck with 2 problems :

1. Back button problem ( http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=102681 )
the back button works on firefox and opera but not in Internet Explorer

2. Multiple windows isolated conversations
multiple windows isolated conversations work on Internet explorer, but not works in both firefox and opera

I still investigating about this two problems, but currently I am ran out of idea, because there are many component that I combine, I used combination of MyFaces 1.1.5, Facelets 1.1.11, Seam 1.1.5 GA, Jboss Portal 2.4GA and Jboss AS 4.0.5 GA, is there any known issues between this combination? please give me some "light"

Thanx and Regards,
-haric-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024060#4024060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024060