[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Trying to install/test-run JBoss 5, encountering errors

zauberlehrling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 1 05:41:53 EST 2007

Hello,

I wish you a happy new year!
Concerning JBoss 5 Beta 1  I have similar problems mentioned above on a linux box.I start the application server jboss-5.0.0.Beta1 with jdk1.6.0_01. The first time I start the application server I get only the message:

JBoss Messaging Warning: DataSource connection transaction isolation should be READ_COMMITTED, but it is currently NONE.
  | Using an isolation level less strict than READ_COMMITTED may lead to data consistency problems.
  | Using an isolation level more strict than READ_COMMITTED may lead to deadlock.
Should I therefore adapt the isolation level in the file hsqldb-ds.xml? The scond time I get in addition the following Exceptions:

11:24:53,768 ERROR [BaseModelMBean] Exception invoking method addChild
  | java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse source: Bad file descriptor
  |         at org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc6.TomcatInjectionContainer.processMetadata(TomcatInjectionContainer.java:264)
  |         at org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc6.WebAppLoader.start(WebAppLoader.java:104)
  |         ..
  | 11:24:53,787 ERROR [BaseModelMBean] Exception invoking method init
  | LifecycleException:  Manager has not yet been started
  |         at org.apache.catalina.session.StandardManager.stop(StandardManager.java:660)
  |         ..
By the way, do you have a description how to check out the latest version of jboss application server 5 from subversion and how to build it?

Thanks and best regards,

Frank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997101#3997101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997101