[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JbossWS path to wstools.sh for IDE

khkachn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 1 13:36:03 EST 2007

Hi,

  I am walking through the example at http://www.soapui.org/jbossws/bottomup_example.html

When I get to the step where I click Generate on the JbossWS/Publish
I get this error:

Running JBossWS wstools for [jbossws-test1]
directory: /home/khkachn/workspace/jbossws-test1
command: sh -c .//usr/local/jboss/bin/wstools.sh -cp bin -config /tmp/wstools-config6391.xml -dest /home/khkachn/workspace/jbossws-test1/src
-cp: .//usr/local/jboss/bin/wstools.sh: No such file or directory

I assume I have something set wrong but am not sure what.

How do I get rid of the ./ on the path to wstools.sh?

Thanks,

Ken

Using Eclipse 3.2.1
JBossIDE 2.0 beta