[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Trying to install/test-run JBoss 5, encountering errors

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 1 20:23:40 EST 2007

At first I thought you might be having a problem because you are using JDK 1.6. But I just now downloaded it and ran JBoss 5.0 beta 1 just fine. Actually, I am not running beta 1. I got the source from Subversion and compiled it myself using JDK 1.5.

To get the latest source:

svn co http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk jboss-head

Once you have it, to build, go into the build directory and run build.sh. You might want to use a 1.5 JDK to build it (I haven't tried 1.6)..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997145#3997145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997145