[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Diff in behaviour with STATE_SAVING changed to server from c

kevin.genie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 04:12:41 EST 2007

Hello:

  I have the navigation menu in my application as outputlinks to *.seam pages. When the page is taken thru the outputlinks, I begin the conversation by annotating the Factory method(s) in converstation scoped SFSB with @Begin(join=true).

  Now, if the STATE_SAVING is client, every time when i click on the link, i will get a new bean instance and hence the create method will be called. If i change the STATE_SAVNG to server, the same bean instance is returned every time so that even if the user takes the page from the menu again, the page will not get refershed.

 I am using Seam 1.1 GA, MyFaces 1.1.4 and ajax4jsf 1.0.5.

Thanx

 Kevin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997189#3997189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997189