[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JSF Integration with JBoss Portal

seidler2547 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 05:04:19 EST 2007

"vikash.anand" wrote :
  | Whenever i am starting my JBoss server it gives following error:
  | 17:47:09,938 WARN  [ExtensionsFilter] Please adjust your web.xml to use org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter
  |

  |   | <web-app>
  |   | <!-- Extensions Filter -->
  |   |
  |   | 	<filter>
  |   | <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
  |   |
  |   | 	<filter-class>
  |   | org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter
  |   | </filter-class>
  |   |
  |   |
N.B.: WARN != ERROR
Replace org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter with org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter as suggested by the warning.

Stefan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997196#3997196

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997196