[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam, EJB3, POJOs, nested one to many relationships

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 05:10:06 EST 2007

More info on the LIE:

It happens as I have multiple pages to drill through the hierarchy.  I.e., you login, pick the site you want to deal with, pick the flow you want to work with, etc...  Is it because my entityManager is only conversation scoped, and after I get past the login->Sites page the conversation is over?  If so, how do I make this work?

I don't want to put the whole user session into a long conversation, and yet the user might go back up to the sites list, and pick another flow, and then deal with actions in that new flows, etc...

What am I missing here?

Modoc

actual code throwing the LIE:

    <h:outputText rendered="#{session.siteInContext != null and session.siteInContext.flows !=null and session.siteInContext.flowsCount>0}">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997198#3997198

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997198