[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Classloading Questions

buddy1974 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 08:29:36 EST 2007

What is the recommended way to package 3rd party libraries, which have to be used inside the bean classes, and the Web Application?

The beans are packaged inside a jar archive and the webapp inside a war archive. Bothe are then packaged together inside in an ear archive.

For the webapp i have put everything in the WEB-INF/lib archive. For the beans I have put everything in JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib this seems to be wrong because I cannot use the classes which are put into some transfer event by the webapp.

So my question is, how is the recommended way to package 3rd party libraries for my beans?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997240#3997240

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997240