[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Inspecting the Getting Started Webapp in Eclispe

Paulajbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 08:59:02 EST 2007

It seems a lot of newbie posters (me included) are struggling with getting started on writing their own, customized jbpm webapp.  A simple, sample jbpm webapp, easily imported as a webproject into Eclipse would be a valuable tool in getting newbies going on this imho.

Eclipse has tools within it, that facilitate dissecting and digesting existing webprojects, so that creating a new, jbpm webapp (or modifying a running sample to suit our own custom requirements) after stepping through an existing one, in Eclipse would be easier.

In other words, the webapp included in the guide would be more quickly digested, and more beneficial to newbies, if it was easily imported as a webproject within the Eclipse environment.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997243#3997243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997243