[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Value injection not always working with Seam 1.1

andrew.rw.robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 11:10:19 EST 2007

Please help! This is a crucial show stopping bug with 1.1. I am having null pointer exceptions all over my code (and not just with circular dependencies) because Seam keeps setting all of my member variables to null right in the middle of method calls!

I haven't been able to pinpoint exactly what is causing it, but it always seems to happen when one bean calls another that has other beans injected.

I'm not sure why the new version sets the members to null, but this is definately not "GA" stable code for us. Let me know what I can do to help troubleshoot this, but we need a solution ASAP as we are stuck needing functionality in 1.1 and only 1.0.1 is stable for us.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997282#3997282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997282