[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam portlet window state issue (JIRA issue: JBSEAM-245)

zeroconf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 12:15:46 EST 2007

I just came across the bug JBSEAM-245
(http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-245) because I also get to
the hotel demo login page after doing a portlet window
minimize/maximize action. Everything else seems to work correctly.

I am currently using
JBoss AS 4.0.5,
JBoss Portal 2.4.0,
SEAM 1.1.0 GA
installing it with "jems-installer-1.2.0.BETA3.jar" using the portal profile.

But now I am wondering why this error still occures because the jira bug is closed and it is said, that it was a portal bug which is
fixed now.

I also tried it with the newest portal release 2.6.0 DR1 but the same
issue occured.

It would be nice if someone could give me a hint how to solve this problem
- by the way the seam portlet sample documentation (examples/portal) is still refering to this issue.

So I am confused - is this still a known issue of SEAM/JBP or is it
that I am missing something or maybe is there any workarround at the
moment ?

Regards
zeroconf

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997307#3997307