[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam, EJB3, POJOs, nested one to many relationships

modoc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 14:20:14 EST 2007

I guess what I meant was that for the application I'm building, the data would need to be available throughout the entire session lifespan, meaning my conversation would start at login, and end with session expiration/log-out.

If a conversation lasting that long will solve all the LIE issues, why not have a default conversation wrapping the entire session life to avoid any LIE issues at all?  *shrug*

Anyhow, thanks for the info, I'm going to start playing with the nested conversation stuff and see if it gets things going for me.

Regards,

Modoc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997341#3997341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997341