[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Packaging question

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 2 17:34:33 EST 2007

It looks to me like you have the Project.class in both EAR files.       JBoss is giving you an instance of Project that has a class definition loaded from a different classloader than the Project you are trying to cast to.  My first suggestion for fixing that would be to not bundle any of the app1-*.*ar archives in app2.  (be careful to make sure app1 deploys before app2)

That *should* solve the problem.  Assuming it does, then we can talk about other ways to package your apps if you want to do something different.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997380#3997380

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997380