[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to debug seam-gen generated project in Eclipse (JBoss-ID

flozanolopez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 06:03:57 EST 2007

I've just downloaded Jboss IDE 2.0 beta2 and I have JBoss 4.0.5 installed.
I can deploy with seam-gen my app and works correctly in JBoss. Now I'm trying to debug the project in Jboss IDE but I can't. I've added the JBoss 4.0 runtime in Window -> Preferences -> Servers -> Installed runtimes, but when I right-click the project and go to "Run As", I don't have any server to run on.

In Window -> Preferences -> Jboss Eclipse IDE I don't get any server either,  and I don't see how can I add one there.

Any quick guide to debug eclipse apps with the seam stack? I'm new to application servers as I've always used jetty + jetty launcher and I can't see how to start debugging with jboss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997485#3997485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997485