[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Retrieve page properties

luuzz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 06:14:12 EST 2007

I am using JbossPortal 2.2. I want to access page properties defined in my -object.xml file in my doView function.
To do so, i use PortalNode from the request object and i sucessfully retrieve the pages names. But i can't read properties because the getDefinedProperty method is only defined for PortalObject objects and not PortalNode. How can we convert PortalNode objects into PortalObject ones.

Thank You

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997488#3997488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997488