[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: log4j configuration with JBoss AS & Seam

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 09:13:34 EST 2007

I honestly have no idea.  I love the centralized logging and can't imagine why someone would want to lock their runtime logging configuration inside of their application.  Most people I run are going exactly the opposite direction to yours.  They have been keeping their logging with their application and found that to be inflexibile and hard to maintain.

That being said, you should look at one JBoss AS forums to ask about logging specifics.  You'll be much more likely to get an informed answer there

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997548#3997548

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997548