[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - retrieving the entity Name / Class in an interceptor

drabbit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 09:27:17 EST 2007

Hi,

when I use invocation.getMethod().getDeclaringClass(), I can get the declaring Class of the method currently called. This already helps me in most cases to determine which class / entity a method is called upon. Unfortunately this fails when calling methods like remove() which is declared by EJBLocalObject.

Having some issues with entites created / removed in separate transactions, I was hoping to get a good log output indicating which entities are created / removed in which transaction. So far, I managed to track the creation of objects, the deletion is still left unlogged.

Could somebody give me a little help how to find out in an interceptor which entity is being removed?

thanks
  Dirk

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997558#3997558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997558